3 Wonderful Cooking Appliances that are Absolutely Worth Buying
Hosting parties should be fun. But, as a matter of fact, it causes stress to the host most of the time. Even experienced hosts who throw parties every now and then end up needing the services of a party planner that, in turn, is expensive. The reason that planning and hosting a party is so tough is that there are so many things that need to be organised and missing even a single item like straws that looks minuscule can actually end up being a problem. After all, what will your guests use to take a sip of the cocktails and mocktails that you serve. And drinks aren’t the only issues. So, here’s the thing you should do – buy multi-useful appliances that can handle more than one task on their own. It’ll save you a lot of time and stress. Some such items that’ll help you in managing the snacking part easily are listed below. Have a look!
- Tempura Deep Pot Fryer and Oil Drainer
This deep fryer is an excellent replacement over the normal utensils you use for frying. The features that make this one a perfect option are as follows.
- It has an entirely non-stick body.
- It is extremely deep and large – 3.5L deep and 24cm wide – that makes deep frying easier.
- It works equally well on a gas stove and induction.
- It comes with a detachable thermometer so that you can keep checking the oil temperature while frying the food. It ensures that nothing burns and is fried to the right amount of crispness for your guests to enjoy.
It’s an ideal appliance for making nuggets, squid rings, and French fries.
- Digital Touchscreen Air Fryer by Living Basics
If you’re someone who prefers the taste of deep fried food but do not prefer using much oil to do the same, then this Living.ca air fryer is an excellent option. Some of its amazing features are as follows.
- It has a 5.8 inch basket that’s non-stick and made of quartz.
- It has 8 different cooking preset options.
- Its temperature can be adjusted anywhere between 170°F to 400° F.
- Programmable Pressure Cooker by Living Basics
With a stainless steel inner container of 6 L capacity, this pressure cooker is different from the normal ones due to the following properties that it has.
- It’s an 18-in-1 multipurpose pressure cooker that can be used to make meat, poultry, soup, beans, white rice, brown rice, multigrain, vegetables, steamed potatoes, and so on.
- It can be used for slow cooking and baking as well.
- It has a smart touchscreen that can be used to preset different modes like delay start, keep warm, and so on.
To sum up, the above three appliances make cooking easier and faster and that’s exactly what’s needed when catering to the needs of many people.