At some point in your life, you will start to notice the effects of time on your skin. Fine lines appear around your eyes and mouth, and your skin loses elasticity. At this point, you might even start to see a few wrinkles. If you are noticing these changes in your skin, you are not alone and you should consider New York Novathreads to help rejuvenate your skin.
NovaThreads are absorbable threads inserted into the skin to lift, tighten, and rejuvenate the complexion. The threads are made of PDO (polydioxanone), a material used in medical sutures for many years.
Once the threads are inserted, they will dissolve over time, but the results can last up to two years. The threads stimulate collagen production, giving the skin a more youthful appearance.
Conditions that Novathreads can help with
- Skin laxity: If your skin is starting to sag, NovaThreads can help lift and tighten it. You can also use them to target specific areas, like the brows, cheekbones, and jawline.
- Fine lines and wrinkles: The threads can help smooth out fine lines and wrinkles, giving you a more youthful appearance.
- Acne scars: NovaThreads can also help improve the appearance of acne scars. These scars are usually the result of collagen loss, so the threads can help to stimulate collagen production and improve their appearance.
- Dull skin: If your skin looks dull and lifeless, NovaThreads can help brighten it up. The threads stimulate collagen production, giving your skin a more radiant and youthful appearance.
- Pigmentation: NovaThreads can also help to improve the appearance of pigmentation. By stimulating collagen production, the threads can help to even out the skin tone and give you a more uniform complexion.
Below find a detailed explanation of the reasons people go for Novathreads:
It is not only for the face
When you hear the word “threads,” you probably think of a facelift. And while NovaThreads can lift and tighten the skin on the face, they can also be used on other areas of the body, such as the neck, arms, legs, and abdomen.
It is nonsurgical
NovaThreads are a minimally-invasive alternative to surgery. There is no need for general anesthesia or incisions and little to no downtime. The treatment can be done in-office in about 30 minutes.
There are immediate results with long-lasting benefits
The results of NovaThreads are immediate, but they can continue to improve over the next few months as collagen is produced. The results can last up to two years, although touch-ups may be necessary.
It is not just for women
Both men and women can benefit from NovaThreads. The number of men getting this treatment is on the rise. The added advantage is that NovaThreads can be used with other treatments, such as Botox or fillers.
There are minimal side effects
The most common side effect of NovaThreads is bruising, which usually goes away within a week. Other side effects include temporary numbness, swelling, and redness.
If you are interested in learning more about NovaThreads or other skin-tightening treatments, consult Norman J. Pastorek MD, PC, FACS.