For lovers, every day is Valentine’s Day. They are always riding high on affection and romance. Valentine’s Day is just an excellent excuse to celebrate the special feeling in an extraordinary way. Couples indulge in a lot of activities to celebrate love. Some go for dates, some vacations, and some resort to sweet and simple ways and it is gift-giving. Given below is the list of romantic gift ideas for your partner. Some are handmade; some are store-bought.
- A box full of love notes and Hershey’s Kisses: A single message is not enough to show your partner your love. So, a box filled with notes will do the trick. It’s simple to make. All you need to do is pour your heart out on the paper.
- Take a coloured paper and write down the feelings.
- Fold the paper into chits.
- Fill the jar and add Hershey’s kisses.
- You can decorate the jar with a ribbon and tag.
- Personalised Couple Portrait: If you are artistic enough, sketch it yourself with a sweet message. If not; you can avail this service online. You can gift your partner a personalised couple portrait frame. Get it engraved with your initials or a lovely message coming straight out of your heart.
- Message Jewellery: Personalised jewellery is in trend. For Valentine’s Day; choose to go with a message bracelet or pendant. On the bracelet, get something engraved like “You are Mine,” “I didn’t know you will be this more important to me.” Get the message engraved in your handwriting to make it extra special for him/her. If the bracelet is for a man, selecting leather material and silver/gold/ or rose gold would be appropriate for the female.
- Chocolate Card: This would be quite interesting as you can make it a bit quirky with your thoughts. You have to write down a message, and in place of certain words, you can stick the chocolates and candies. For example, like I think you are out of this galaxy (Instead of the word galaxy, paste the Galaxy chocolate. You are the gems of my heart (Place a packet of gems instead of writing gems in word.) Likewise, you can create a short message and stick chocolates and candies.
- Heart-Shaped Cakes and Desserts: Did you know that you can make the person eat love as well? Gift your partner heart-shaped cakes and desserts so that he or she can taste how sweet love feels. You can avail Bakingo cake delivery in Chennai of the heart-shaped cakes and other desserts. Cupcakes with fondant hearts or heart-shaped marshmallows and smores can also be gifted.
- Personalised Chocolate Box: Chocolates too can be personalised, and it is loved as a gift. It becomes both a sentimental and tasty gift. You can personalise the chocolates with name and message or photo. The box of chocolates is also customisable nowadays. Edible ink is used for printing photos and messages.
- Long-Distance Touch Lamps: Not necessarily a gift for the couples who live in long distance. It is a gift for everyone who misses their partners when not around. These are Internet aided lamps that glow on the touch signalling the person is being missed. Sounds cool!
- Kissing Mug: A set of kissing mugs if you and your partner enjoy coffee and tea breaks together. The mugs are cleverly designed in a way when fitted they form a kiss. When your mug kisses, it’s time for you also to share the kiss.
Make your someone special feel all the love in this world with your gifting gesture. Ace up your game with these ideas.